Friday 16 March 2012

"Addicted to Techno" (because of Love Machine)

"Addicted to Techno" (because of 'Love Machine')

A (near) reflective work


It was last Friday when this writer seemed so sad out of having miscommunication, especially with a friend. Quite silent to think that seemed not replying in a message unlike before, isn't perhaps because that person's busy? Or in a deeper reason of being aloof at all?

Also on that same night, quite sad that while with his friends, aside from having defeated in a student council election, also told to yours truly that the girl whom he (nearly) cherished  most (sorry for the term) chose the rival despite supporting the former. The writer seemingly felt the blow that during that time he, teary eyed, hath to listen some music in his pocket player-that even in the bus going home he ought to be on the corner with a kerchief just to wipe off his tears.

What a heartbreaking day for the writer so to say, that although he didn't think of a relationship, the maiden whom he met, befriended long ago, is seemingly end up snobbish and perhaps thinking those past times as an entirely minor affair to be forgotten.

Quite weird isn't it, but despite these, the writer chose instead to write it over than to weep it on and on.

In fact, because of that maiden, he listened to techno so many times that includes aggro-tech and techno-metal. To think that the girl whom he met is also a dancer, with nicely-made moves, he dubbed thee as "Love Machine" whose image would be fit in a dystopian-futuristic setting. Quite weird why this writer felt so inspired that despite last Friday's sadness also made him "Addicted to Techno" as proven by his poetry work.

Here are the two poems made for being inspired by a friend and perhaps due to the music the writer usually played "out of her" so to say. 

Or isn't it because he described that girl as a "love machine?" Full of moves as a dancer, having a good body and a cute charm? while at the same time a writer reading futuristic works?


"You are my Absinthe"

You remove me in my list
You are deaf in whispring mist
You make my mind fell in the pit
You make me entirely cold 

And felt sadness further after removing me in the list. 

She is my Techno
She is my Machine
She is my Absinthe
She is my dream

She is my writing
She is my drawing
She is my everything....and nothing

And yet she remove me
Remove me from the list
I am heartbroken
My life left in mist(2x)

She is my Techno
She is my Machine
She is my Absinthe
She is my dream

She is my writing
She is my drawing
She is my everything...and nothing

And yet she remove me
Remove me from the list
I am heartbroken
My life left in mist(2x)

And felt sadness further after removing me in the list. 

Removing me....removing me...removing me...REMOVING MEEEEEE!!!!!

(instead of she, 'you' would be preferable)


Another poem was also made, perhaps since that maiden the writer described as a "Love Machine", as well as getting enjoyed into techno music. Another poetry talent so to say:


"Gia-Liebesmachine"

Gia Liebesmaschine
So schön so scheint es
Gia Liebesmaschine
Wir in Brand rot, schwarz und weiß

Born in a vat
Created out of mat
Forged by scientists
System-sponsored wrath
Project 2016
Celeste as once been
Only to be freed by the subversive
Dubbed thee Gia-Liebsmaschine

Gia Liebesmaschine
So schön so scheint es
Gia Liebesmaschine
Wir in Brand rot, schwarz und weiß

Freed by the Quillrose
Warrior of the night
Systems raged in every sight
Eclipse then twilight
Silent destruction
Never say die
Beautiful incarnation
Valkyrie anti-right

Gia Liebesmaschine
So schön so scheint es
Gia Liebesmaschine
Wir in Brand rot, schwarz und weiß

Total anti-norm
As dancing the oil-bomb storm
Street warrioress of the night
Fill the rage in every sight
Feel the love with pain
Then separated left with stain
I don't know why my mind recalls her again
As she dance the rage over me like rain

Gia Liebesmaschine
So schön so scheint es
Gia Liebesmaschine
Wir in Brand rot schwarz und weiß

Fill my heart with rage
Like oil over the cogwheels, every space
Set fire over the systems
Rotten to the roots, tremble in every face
With the quillrose of the night
Quill and rose entwined described:
"Quillrose und Liebesmaschine
Fill the rage destroy the dream!"

Gia Liebesmaschine
So schön so scheint es
Gia Liebesmaschine
Wir in Brand rot schwarz und weiß




Nowadays, the writer tries to move on. Obviously, he didn't think entirely of a relationship but rather to have an amicable friendship with that maiden. He's just simply inspired so to say by her's as he made such works like that-only that he's sad as the first poem had done to.

During the time he made those poems these are made without the help of beer nor cigarette. Vanilla ice cream would be as he love it much, but perhaps because he was thinking of drinking Absinthe, and reading writeups about it, then aside from "Love Machine," he also thinks in midst of sadness that "he needs an absinthe", yet substituting it by drinking wheatgrass (well...absinthe is wormwood and that's narcotic!) to cure his loneliness by seeing the "Green Fairy".

"Du bist mein Absinth" as what the drawing said so. "You are my Absinthe".


For sure this drawing also tends to think that "She is his Absinthe" to cure his sadness as described below.


Well, If so, then would be the writer's dream
...and illusion in the end.