Thursday 6 July 2017

"Remnants of an almost forgotten spring"

"Remnants of an almost forgotten spring"


It's been few weeks ago when this person has gathered some of his poems from his social media account. Made months ago and almost forgotten, these works, as any other works he gathered and posted, invoked melancholy, love, sense of getting inspired, the yearness for freedom, the desire to reclaim lost hopes, and the pursuit to realise appealing aspirations.

"Memorare to a 'Sophia Incarnate'"

It is worth unforgettable especially when I first met you
And I even wonder why your grace captivate me though
But your friendliness seemed to be what I observe most
Makes one inspired and renewed one's confidence after days lost.
I felt your love unto me my sweet beloved one
To you I do come once alone, nothing, and weary leaving things undone
I may be nothing compared to others most care to see
But the flames of desire befell every hindrances as it be
O beloved, my Sophia incarnate
Despite not my petitions
But through you, in this lowly work, heed and reply to me.


"To a Cherished maiden"

How is it possible
To leave me mere alone
As I love you really
Hope believe me.
Be it rains come or shine
Be it night or day time
Your love worth enduring
worthy of mine

As the flowers now bloom
Springtime has conquered doom
Blossoms made I heartfelt
To recall you
If dreams and struggles same
Out of love quite so rich
And it is thus deathless
Hence, believe me!

And if the clarion played
Calling to fight again
Will you leave me still
Or join with me?
And if I feel the pain,
Hope through your womb I lie;
And if you true cherish me,
I would like to die.

"Without you there will be no springtime"

Without you there will be no springtime
For you brought the warmth in my heart
In spite of the truth that made me I
Not to pursue if not end apart
But in spite of all these still I care about you
No matter what the trials we both face
For the fact that I am ought to be true
Out of days brought to me amaze

Without you there will be no red roses
Blooming over my once barren heart
In spite of having a continuous race
Against time trying to finish from the start
And in spite of all these I carry the little of your love
Out of your wonders made me entice
To engage something as if from above
That is trying to realise

Without you there will be no moonlights
Casting over my everyday glooms
If not trying to break most thy sickening frights
Nightmares suddenly coming soon
And in spite of all these the chimneys bring smokes of hope
Out of the engines churning what we desire
A future of love, of wonder, in spite of bitterness to cope
For in the end one wanted that is to admire.


"A Song for Gia"
(Inspired from a song made by Oktoberklub)

It was a year ago when I first saw her
She is quite friendly and  she is nice
And be inspire and yet I'm shy to be together
That made me sad and think I don't know why
To think that I made a poem that turned to song
And draw her that perhaps it will last long
I think my heart conveys to her that make me end cry
She is part of me I don't know why?

Chorus I
For she inspires me what I'm going to be
For she gives me that something has meaning
For she makes my world moving come and going
That can become closer as you and me

Do she remember the day I gave her rememb'ring
After being requested last year's Christmas day
I know she like it and perhaps we both end happy
And yet I end sad for she was with man good looking
I do remember when I see her dancing
Her moves perhaps compels me worth writing
And yet still don't know why she has something and I am nothing
Perhaps we're in different worlds that is warring

Chorus II
For she inspires me what I'm going to be
For she gives meaning that keeps us moving
For she makes my world moving come and going
To revolution that is worth fighting

And this time this writer end up writing a story
Recalling the memories that end up fiction
Thinking before forgetting that her name forever lies
That in that tale perhaps end we in union
Perhaps if she recall me will ever she revisit
I don't think so perhaps yes perhaps no
And yet despite forgetting i still never lose her
For she is the one that made me worth inspire

Chorus III
Yet she inspires me what I'm going to be
Yet she gives me something has meaning
Come with me my cherished as the red star shining
To revolution that is worth fighting
To revolution that is worth fighting
To revolution that is worth fighting


"A Song for Karen"

://My Karen Mae, My Katleah Beloved
When will be the time that you'll come?//:

For I remember someone with a lovely smile
With her looks as if love comes almost a mile
Through her eyes casts hope that one cannot resist
With a heart that's to feel with all that she sees

For I remember the times that she sings all the songs
Putting love on the melodies and words that written on
Her voice is worth remembering as if hums to sleep
In the night where dreamtimes whose door opened and to keep

://My Karen Mae, My Katleah Beloved
When will be the time that you'll come?//:

For I remember the times that she dared to struggle
For her beauty is molded by the love of people
As if like a flower on the field that once fought
Where blood shed its soil and therein lies our hopes

For I remember the times the battles paved the way
The way lights lit the ramp where she once walked and played
Will succeed in controlling the foe and its steel
And her calls urged the rest to join for the final deal

://My Karen Mae, My Katleah Beloved
When will be the time that you'll come?://

I all remembered those times for she is a good friend.
Is it because of her beauty or her will to defend?
She's been loved by her colleagues as she kept her stand
What else I should recall those times before this song ends?

And now she have returned from the epics been made
Perhaps dreams been fulfilled and debts rightfully paid
My beloved, my comrade, my good friend?
With all those good times you are with me...