Tuesday 28 May 2019

"Poems after a cup of Coffee: When Love is tempered with Fire"

"Poems after a cup of Coffee: 
When Love is tempered with Fire"


"After a cup of coffee"

Alone sitting, waiting for the iced brew
Looking at things minimal surrounding through
And smell the aroma of beans roasted breweth
Done by the barista after paidth the due

Recalling Escolta, if not Love and Light
Whose coffee provieth redemption from a tiring night
If not a respite from all the miserable times
Trying to inspire by someone a delight

Speaking of delight I remember you
Whose beauty matched with tenderness inspired me anew
Can't explain further actually but your grace bid thee love
Enough to please a lonesome heart a gift from above

Strange those times as I taketh the first sip
Remembering the memories of you and your sweetness
It melts my heart tho as your warmth felt me o'er
That warmth and sweetness, like the coffee, waketh me from slumber

Pardon for the analogy of comparing coffee and yours
For perhaps should be Chocolate or Milk but those rainy days compellth me
To sip a cup of coffee, laced with milk and sweetened with sugar
Bittersweet as the love I cherished you most this time more than ever

With all those times thus missing you in the long distance and yearned for your love
As I sip my coffee reminiscing the times of you and your charm
But the kindness you brought is the one cannot forget
Especially in this time of rage, of seeing disquiet


"Where are you my beloved?"
(inspired from the song Kde Domov Muj)

Where are you my beloved?
Whose beauty as quite enchanting
Whose charm is undoubtedly unforgetting
Quite recalling as I see
The nostalgia that made me glee
That forever etched in a memory
For it's you my beloved
My Cherished, my beloved.

Where are you my beloved?
She's the rose that never wilting
Whose love is ever worth remembering
With her warmth made me redeemed
So angelic as it seems
As if prayers, pleas hath been answered
For it's you my beloved
My cherished, my beloved.

Where are you my beloved?
Gentle be yet she's dauntless
In a world that is full of madness
Ever cheerful, hopeful, strong
Bravely thwarting any wrong
Whose heart, mind, and soul lies the beauty
For it's you my beloved
My cherished, my beloved.


"We'll meet in the trenches"
(To my dearest beloved)
(Inspired by Alei Barikadot)

To my dearest beloved
Despite the times that our lives are apart
I hope that we'll meet
From the day all as redeemed
Don't cry, and be strong
For the struggle our lives hope be prolong
Like your embrace take the sten
Meet me back once again

From every field and trenches, we will meet, we will meet
From every barricade we will endure the pain and heat
Let our love be grow in the struggle
For freedom be watered with fire
From every field and trenches,
from every barricade, we will meet

If foes take my life
This my offering to freedom we long held by
I hope do not cry
Let pain be strength to live in
Let tears wipe away
For tomorrow you'll lead and sieze the day
Like your love take the sten
For freedom fight again

Alei barikadot nypagesh, nypagesh
Alei barikadot herut nysha badam vaesh
Rovebh al rovebh qaneh aytsdya
Kadur al kadur yariya
Alei barikadot, alei barikadot, nypagesh