Sunday 14 February 2021

"Poems made for Valentines Day"

"Poems made for Valentines Day"


"Confidently beautiful" as what she is
As her kindness, and wit gave her bliss
She has a strong heart, and courageous will
That from her smile my love for her I really feel

From the day I met I am truly inspire
That like her I am working hard for something I aspire
So was her that sometimes I answer her various questions in life
Encouraging to live life to the fullest even in this time of strife

Sometimes I am worried especially on the risks she faced
Especially if she admits her weaknesses to problems raised
I may not be a teacher, but I gave her the view to see
That despite being delicate, her strength hidden unleashes as it be

Right was her students, she is head strong and inspired their souls
For despite her weakness she tries to finish things "once and for all"
A teacher and student as always, and I hope a proud mother to see
Perhaps a loving wife and a partner in life? Yes she is, cannot deny it from me. 


As everyone sleeps, I remained awake
Trying to stave off the mind's yesterday's baggage
Listening to music such as an old song
Whose melodies and words kept me float along
My thoughts from that song brought me to hallucination
In my sleepy haze I saw my beloved's presence
Can't resist the dizziness, mind's dancing like the dervish
So strange as that spirit of love embedded
Has turned me sober
With memories of love and sorrow
Serves as the hangover

But with that beloved's presence I ask for help
I need her more as I yearn for happiness
As if wanting to seek her hand and fly away towards nightosphere, of darkness
To escape from the maladies of fakeries and malices
And reach towards that boundless happiness

And my love says:
"No need to worry, because I am here
I will listen to your problem need not fear
For I inspire you like the waxing moon for a light
If not turned sweet that bitter wine
That the nectar from the flowers turned honey
And the spring water that slaked off your thirst
I have come all this way, eager for you
To feel the love you've seek through
I want you to laugh, be lifted and nourish
Amidst the disquiet and rage
I will soothe, and heal with my songs
Despite the bitterness and pain from those no remorse

Quite strange that so-called dream
For knowing that with her presence helps me remove the obstacles
Of hindrances that bogged my aspirations
Through her like the moon her light became the guide
Like the water quenches thy thirst
Whose songs soothes the pain of one bogged by sorrow
If not the wine that drives one to ecstasy

Will she appear again as that music plays?